What's new in Kissflow?
- Remote Readiness Survey and COVID-19 Employee Self Assessment and BCP processes are available in Kissflow marketplace.
- The text area field now supports subscript and subscript formatting in the live form.
- initiatedat() displays the date and time when an item was created as a draft. It will take the user’s set time zone if set. If not, it will take the account time zone.
- .PDF files can now be previewed without needing to download it by clicking on the file icon in the attachment field.
Duplicate a flow
SCIM User Provisioning
- Share the quick link with members so they can immediately start a new item.
- Download files from the image and attachment field.
- Kissflow is available in Brazilian Portuguese, French, and German.
- From the process editor, you can view exactly how the form will look at different steps in the workflow by clicking Preview.
- Assignment options help you determine how many people must approve an item when it is assigned to multiple users. Choose the number or percentage of assignees who must submit the item before it moves on.
- Step approvers can send back an item to the start. The form initiator will receive the form and can start the same item from the beginning of the workflow.
- Kissflow is available in Spanish.
- Check out our Developer Hub to get started using Kissflow APIs, learn about API key concepts, functionality, and troubleshoot details.
- Use the new native API tester to explore individual endpoints and parameters, view detailed examples, and test your APIs.
- Preview .pdf files through the iOS app.