There are three ways to use Kissflow on an iOS device.
- Downloading the native app from the App store
- Using your browser to go to your account URL
- Using a Progressive Web App
New mobile features are constantly being added to Kissflow, but not all features (such as push notifications) are currently available.
Installing the Kissflow app
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Kissflow Digital Workplace.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Open from the App Store or tap the Kissflow DW icon on your device.
- Sign in using your Kissflow account.
Use your favorite mobile browser to navigate to the URL where your account is located. It will be <accountname>.kissflow.com
Progressive Web App (PWA)
The PWA looks, feels, and functions just like a mobile app. It uses less data and requires no updates. To use a PWA, a minimum of 2GB RAM is required.
To install the PWA:
- Open Safari*.
- Type the address of your account. (https://<domainname>.kissflow.com)
- Tap Actions().
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- Tap Add.
*iOS prevents Chrome users from adding a PWA to the home screen.